Inveraray Jog Scotland sessions take place every Tuesday and Thursday at 6:30pm.
Shelter Shed at the Inveraray Primary School.
We meet at the shelter shed at Inveraray Primary School in the Avenue.
Each session is 1 hour long.
There is a charge of £1 per session and all money raised is returned into the club for resources and events.
The group was formed in 2009 and originally had about seven core members. We have grown over the years and have enjoyed introducing many folk to the pleasures and benefits of social running.
Your jog leaders are
- Fee Corner
- Penny Hawdon
- Freya Corner
- Jillian McCreery
- Paul Honey
- Alison McCulloch
- Valery Munro
- Liz Taylor Feeney
- Becs Barker
- Janet Riddoch
All the leaders are volunteers and give their time, effort, enthusiasm, experience and aching muscles free of charge.
The groups are
Thursday Kids on the Run 3:30-4:30pm (selected dates during term time) - any P4-P7 very welcome
Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:30-7:30pm Beginners / Intermediate /Advanced all welcome (Beginners group Tuesdays peer led on occasion)
All groups meet at the Shelter shed, Inveraray Primary School. £1/session.
Our commitment to you
- A programme of proven run training from walk to jog.
- Sharing of experiences.
- Enthusiasm for the sport we love.
- Safe training.
- Motivation, inspiration and support.
- An increase in your fitness and stamina built up in a sustainable way.
Your commitment to us
- Take the training at your own pace and level...everyone is different.
- Make a commitment to exercise at least twice a week more, we ask you to repeat the session at least once before the next week, cross training is also good and helps to prevent injury.
- Try to attend as many sessions as you can (obviously we totally understand that not everyone can make it every week but missing a week because its cold/wet/midgey will not get those running legs in gear!)
- Look after your body...and take care of any niggling injuries.
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning
But anyone can start today and make a new ending.